American Rider offers you this Harley Davidson Softail Heritage for rental. If you want to try the feeling of freedom of a Harley Davidson, hire this bike now! In fact, this is a legendary motorcycle, ideal to go en route. American Rider offers you the best prices and the security of being one of the best companies in motorcycle rental.
The Harley-Davidson Softail Heritage
The Heritage Softail Classic receives a number of other, more-subtle styling changes and new components that shift this popular model in a new, retro direction. The beefy FL front end features a front fender and chrome nacelle with clean new styling cues, while taller handlebars change the rider’s profile. The fuel tank has new glass-filled, 3-D badges and is topped with a classic “Cat Eye” console and matching retro speedometer face.
Half-moon rider footboards and a large, oval foot brake pad also nod to the past. The passenger seat and backrest have been revised for more comfort, while the sissy bar has new trim that matches the new two-tone leather console panel. Both the revised saddle bag and seat trim have been restyled. The King-Size windshield can be quickly detached for more streamlined cruising.
Named for its rear-suspension design, which mimics the lines of a vintage hard-tail frame but offers the comfort of modern suspension that is hidden under the chassis.The rigid powertrain allows tight packaging of the engine and frame and creates a solid connection between the rider and the power that moves the motorcycle, enhancing the emotional experience of riding.
FLSTC Heritage Classic features:
- 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission
- Black powder-coated engine with chrome covers
- New enlarged passenger seat and backrest
- Seat trim
- Taller handlebar
- Handlebar clamp
- Fuel tank graphics and glass-filled 3-D tank badge
- Saddle bag trim
- Retro speedometer face
- Front fender trim
- Chrome nacelle style
- Retro “Cat Eye” fuel tank console
- Half moon rider footboards and oval brake pad
- Chrome Staggered Shorty Dual exhaust
- Chrome oil tank
- 150 mm-16 rear / MT90-16 front tire
- Chrome Laced Steel wheels
- FL rear fender
- Five-gallon Fat Bob tank
- Clear-lens reflector-optics chrome passing lamps
- Chrome plated directional light bar
- Detachable King-Size Lexan windshield
- Leather saddlebags with quick-detach buckles
- FL front forks
- Chrome hub cover