American Rider offers you this Harley Davidson Forty-Eight for rental. If you want to try the feeling of freedom of a Harley Davidson, hire this bike now! In fact, this is a legendary motorcycle, ideal to go en route. American Rider offers you the best prices and the security of being one of the best companies in motorcycle rental.
The Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight
The Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight motorcycle is a factory custom in the legendary tradition of the hot rod Sportster line with the raw, elemental appeal of the Dark Custom™ bikes.
Riding low with a slammed suspension and featuring the classic 2.1-gallon “peanut” fuel tank, the Forty-Eight backs up its bulldog appearance with the performance of its blacked out and polished rubber-mounted Evolution® 1200 cc V-Twin engine. The low solo seat, under-mounted mirrors, side mount license plate, clean rear fender and tall and fat front tire emphasize the Forty Eight’s focus on chiseled customization.
The Forty-Eight embraces the street up front with forward foot controls, low profile custom handlebar, under-mounted mirrors, fork-mounted turn signals, slammed speedometer mounting bracket and fork brace with lightening holes. As a result, a unique dual texture solo seat with a height of 26 inches fits the lone rider, while a passenger pillion, footpegs and backrest are some of the many accessories that can be added.
The black chopped rear fender with combination stop/turn/tail lights and a side mounted license plate help show-off the 150 mm rear tire and 16-inch Black Steel Laced wheels. Finally, the front tire also rides on a wide black wheel.
FORTY-EIGHT FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS:
- Blacked out rubber-mounted Evolution 1200 cc V-Twin engine with polished covers
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Steel 2.1-gallon peanut fuel tank with lightening hole mounting bracket
- One-piece, solo Sportster classic seat
- 26-inch seat height
- Tall and fat 130 mm Dunlop MT90 front tire
- 16-inch Black Steel Laced wheels
- Low profile custom handlebar
- Under-mounted mirrors
- New front forks with wide triple clamps
- Chopped front fender mounted on fork brace with lightening holes
- Blacked components including air cleaner cover, clutch and brake levers and turn signals
- Chopped rear fender
- Stop-turn-tail lights
- Side-mounted license plate
- Two-year factory warranty
- Optional Harley-Davidson Smart Security System
Go now and feel this Harley Davidson Forty-Eight for rental!